Study in Australia
Australia is the home of the world many top-ranked top universities. With the high quality of education, Australia has always been the favourite place of study to international students. From all around the world every year, thousands of students come to Australia to get the opportunity to meet other international students and study courses from different subject areas.
Australia is the world’s third preferable country to international students. Students choose Australia as it’s an English speaking, friendly, high-quality education provider and an economically strong country. Australia offers o their International students not only the quality education also:
- The education system is strongly regulated by the Australian Govt. to maintain its quality.
- Australian living standard is very high, and quality maintained in every aspect of this country.
- The Australian education Institute’s providing a large number of the different degree program is taught, training professionals and also in vocational education.
- One of the most appealing aspects of the country for international students is the quality of scientific research.
- Students are allowed to work up to 20 hours per week during their study in Australia. This is a great opportunity for students who want to earn money to help with living expenses during their stay, and for students who want to gain work experience in their field of interest while they study.
While the UK closes doors for doctors and the US focuses more on IT professionals, international students have started to hit upon Australia which offers more job facilities in multiple disciplines. Be it in agriculture or aeronautics, accounts or actuaries, Australia offer work permits to international students like none other.
Australia is one of the most promising and developed countries in the world. Bangladeshi students in Australia enjoy their life more than they expected. The universities, Education system, security, communication, workplaces, accommodation and food are always been well appreciated. There are many Bangladeshi people living in Australia. They have a very strong community to help each other.
Tuition fees in Australian University are comparatively less than the UK and USA, but students from Bangladesh should have the ability to cover their course fees and living cost.
As international students are allowed to work 20 hrs each week during their study but they can also work as full time (40 hrs) worker during their University vacation.
Bangladeshi students fall in international student’s tuition fees category. Though the tuition fees vary on the course they choose also university to University.
Undergraduate tuition fees start from $10,000 to $30,000 where Masters degree tuition fees start from $20,000 to $37,000 per year. Scholarship avail for International Student.
An international student will able to find universities by search in Google, Australian university representative in Bangladesh and also form education fairs. There are a few common search words through which we can easily find links about Australian universities. Followings are:
- List of Australian universities
- Study Bachelor/ Master in the Australian
- Low tuition fees Universities in the Australian
- Study Masters/ Bachelor in Australian from Bangladesh
Once students have most of the universities website information, they should look upon the following pieces of information.
- Whether the appropriate course is offering by the university?
- university ranking
- about the tuition fees and scholarships opportunity for Bangladeshi students
- Employability rate of the university after completing the course
- Admission requirement for Bangladeshi students
- Post-study opportunities
- Student’s satisfactory review
It was very time to consume a decade before. Nowadays students from Bangladesh or from anywhere in the world, they are able to take admission or apply for the university courses through university online application form.
There are also many reputed education consultancy firms in Bangladesh, they are the direct and authorized representative of Australian universities. Bangladeshi students can apply through them in multiple universities to get the best option of study in the Australian. Trust & Fast Consultancy is an official representative of Australian University and British Council Listed consultancy firm in Bangladesh, you can apply with us free of charge.
- Passport copy (with the previous visa copy if you have)
- All academic certificates and transcript copies
- IELTA test result copy
- Statement of purpose (500 words)
- Recommendations Letters (2x)